The ER-380 is a perfect choice for any small retail or food service
business. The high-speed thermal printer provides receipts that
match the quality of high-cost POS equipment. Built-in memory can
be assigned to capture transaction information for later sorting and
review (electronic journal.) The flexible ER-380 keyboard can be
configured with the exact functions you require, providing security,
cash control and critical sales information.
The SAM4s ER-380 is a commercial grade cash register with many high end standard features like the following:
- Full size heavy duty metal cash drawer with open drawer switch.
- Large 5 bill / 5 coin compartment insert tray.
- Ten position front and rear displays with a rear pop-up display standard.
- 24-hour real-time clock with automatic day and date change.
- 4000 lines electronic journal are available.
- 500 price look ups (PLUs) are available for open or preset item registration.
- For direct registrations, 12 NLUs (PLUs) are located on the ER-380 keyboard.
- 20 group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs that are assigned to each group.
- Each PLU can be assigned to up to three different groups.
- Up to 10 clerks or cashiers with separate report totals.
- A partial programmable keyboard allowing customized placement of functions, as they are needed.
- Food stamp sorting and tendering for stores that accept food stamp payments.
- Check, cash, and up to eight charge keys.
- Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, group and sales by hour.
Customer Service Contact
The Cash Register Guys
24425 Pacific Hwy S.
Kent, WA 98032
1-800-863-2274 Fax 253-839-12670
Customer Service Email