Thermal, and Bond Cash Register paper, Ink Ribbons, and Ink
Rollers For Sharp Cash Registers and Samsung Cash Registers
Cash Register Supplies
Paper and Inking Supplies
Electronic Cash Register Tip
Always keep paper and ribbons (ink roller) in your cash register. Even if you don't issue a receipt or keep a journal tape keep paper in the register and
turn those functions off. Using a register without paper and or ink ribbons will lead to damage and shorten the life of your cash register.
SAM4s Cash Register Supplies
Hosting by Yahoo Web Hosting
Sharp Cash Register Supplies
Sharp Cash Register Supplies
SAM4s Cash Register Supplies
Samsung Cash Register Supplies
Customer Service Contact
The Cash Register Guys
24425 Pacific Hwy S.
Kent, WA 98032

1-800-863-2274         Fax 253-839-12670

Customer Service Email
Today's modern cash register use thermal paper in two common sizes. Older registers use bond paper that also require an ink ribbon also in a very
common size. The ink ribbons for a cash register are a little harder to track down these days although we do carry the most common models of
cartridges. We warn against just buy the lowest price for a ten pack of paper as you quite often pay far more per roll or even worse you will buy a 10  
pack of paper with hardly any paper on them. Look for rolls of thermal paper with at least 200' of paper on it or more. In bond rolls you want at least  
150' per roll. The smaller rolls are cheaper because they have less paper on them. Those small rolls are designed for credit card terminals not thermal
printing cash registers.